MPI has created a “membership-like” login for all products and services it now offers. These products will include: anything ordered through the MPI Store (manuals, standards, training, etc.) and free access to the MPI Approved Product List. You will only need to set up this user name and password ONCE!
The benefits of this “member” login are multi-functional:
- No waiting for a member ID and password to be sent to you.
- You will be creating your own “easy-to-remember” member ID and password.
- This will make it easier for you to move through the MPI store and checkout much faster and easier.
- You will be able to store and edit billing and shipping addresses easily.
- You will only need one member ID and password for all your MPI products.
- You will be able to view and track your history of purchases and expiry dates.
- There will be a one click, fast process to re-order products when necessary through your administration page.
- You will be able to access all your products through your personal administration page OR directly at the appropriate website URL (e.g.http://www.mpi.net/MPItraining/Home.asp).
- Forgot your password? – NO waiting! – there is a fast and easy password retrieval process.
How do I set up my login?
- You will go to this member login page: http://specifypaint.com/public_SSL/Admin/Create_account_autologin_training.asp
- Click the icon shown on this page.
- Follow the next few steps to create your own member ID and password – enter your original User name (email) or Student Name and password for your manuals or training.
- User Name: ___________________
- Password: ___________________
- Then click the “Submit” button
- Next enter the new member ID and password of your choice. Make sure it is something that you will remember easily. You will also see your personal information, which can be edited if necessary.
- Member ID ___________________
- Password ___________________
Once you hit the submit button, you will be taken to your personal administration page
This is what your personal administration page will look like:
You will be able to click into the web versions of the manuals or training right from this page. You will also be able to renew any subscriptions directly from this page.
You can download the walk through in PDF format
Thank you for your interest and support.
Director of Training - The Master Painters Institute
Toll free – 1-888-674-8937